Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Best Desktop Widget

Hello in Bloggerland!

Ken Underhill here! I wanted to write today about one of the most awesome new desktop
widgets I've found in my recentnsearches on the web! It's called digsby. It can be found at www.digsby.com. I was astounded at the functionality of the app! For some strange reason
I could not get my TwitterFox widget to work, so I have been searching for a new dashboard widget that was functional and easy. I just happened to run across digsby purely by chance
when I went to www.twitter.com/downloads. Digsby is excellent! It allows me to view Instant Messaging, Facebook, MySpace, my email accounts, and Twitter, all from my desktop! Many of the applications are accessable from the digsby app! Automation is definitely one of the keys to a successful business. It does work excellently! Best of all, it's free! I like free! Free is a good price point!
That's about it for this post on best widgets! I look forward to adding value to your lives again soon!
I'll leave you with an excellent quote I came across today from Steven J Ross....."Fulfill your Dreams: There are those who work all day. Those who dream all day. And those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfill those dreams. Go into the third category because there’s virtually no competition."

One last quick note! For those of you that may be looking for that Powerful way to build your list with any company..... I recently found this! Build your list with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment